Whether it is middle school or high school, adolescence can be a very difficult time for many reasons. Some inspirational words from wise and accomplished people can be very helpful when it comes to keeping things in perspective through trying times.
Kids can experience stress and frustration with life just like any adult, and it can help to draw on the words of people who have been there before. With so many different challenges facing young people in school, it is important to learn from the words and actions of others.
These quotes are particularly relevant to kids who are in just about any level of their education. When things seem unclear or even hopeless, there is quite a bit of comfort to be found in the words of wise men and women.
20 Best Inspirational Quotes for Kids in School
1. “Become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see possibilities — aways see them, for they’re always there.” – Norman Vincent Peale
2. “Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucious
3. “Education is not just about going to school and getting a degree. It’s about widening your knowledge and absorbing the truth about life.” – Shakuntala Devi
4. “I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy. I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.” – Art Williams
5. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
6. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucious
7. “Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it ‘The Present’.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
8. “You have to stay in school. You have to. You have to go to college. You have to get your degree. Because that’s the one thing people can’t take away from you is your education.” – Michelle Obama
9. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” – H. Jackson Brown
10. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss
11. “You are allowed to scream. You are allowed to cry. You are allowed to scream. But, you are not allowed to give up. – Unknown
12. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.” – Winnie the Pooh
13. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
14. “We grow great by dreams.” – Woodrow Wilson
15. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
16. “You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And you are the one who’ll decide where to go.” – Dr. Seuss
17. “It’s good to have an end to journey toward, but it’s the journey that matters in the end.” – Ursula K. LeGuin
18. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
19. “You Don’t Have To Be Great To Start, But You Have To Start To Be Great.” – Zig Ziglar
20. “Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” – Swami Sivananda