50 Happy Status For WhatsApp
Every person faces some problems in their life, which leaves them sad or maybe even depressed. We all need something to lighten up our mood during these times. Reading happy WhatsApp status can be a great way to release some of those tensions. It can help us feel better about our situation. We’ve listed below some of the best happy WhatsApp status which will surely put you in a better mood.
50 Happy Status For WhatsApp
1. The purpose of our lives is to be happy.
2. To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.
3. Being happy never goes out of style.
4. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.
5. Happiness is the best makeup.
6. The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are.
7. When you love what you have, you have everything you need.
8. If you want to be happy, be.
9. The pleasure which we most rarely experience gives us greatest delight.
10. The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does.
11. Happy he who learns to bear what he cannot change.
12. Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.
13. Happiness is something that comes into our lives through doors we don’t even remember leaving open.
14. Just because it didn’t last forever, doesn’t mean it wasn’t worth your while.
15. For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
16. That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest.
17. Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
18. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
19. Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
20. Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.
21. The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy- it’s all that matters.
22. Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.
23. Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
24. The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage.
25. Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy.
26. Happiness is being content with what you have, living in freedom and liberty, having a good family life and good friends.
27. I think the key to life is just being a happy person, and happiness will bring you success.
28. The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don’t have.
29. If only we’d stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time.
30. Happiness is the interval between periods of unhappiness.
31. The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go.
32. You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
33. The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.
34. Happiness is a well-balanced combination of love, labour, and luck.
35. Ups and downs. Victories and defeats. Sadness and happiness. That’s the best kind of life.
36. Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad.
37. Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy.
38. The secret to happiness is freedom… And the secret to freedom is courage.
39 Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.
40. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
41. Happiness is not doing fun things. Happiness is doing meaningful things.
42. Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.
43. Happiness is not out there, it’s in you.
44. Don’t let the silly little things steal your happiness.
45. There is no happiness; there are only moments of happiness.
46. The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of everyday.
47. There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy.
48. The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.
49. If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.