Mediacom is an authorized retailer for tech services. A major player in the American entertainment and telecommunication industries, it offers stand-alone and bundled deals for cable, phone, and internet.
What Are the Mediacom Services?
Mediacom offers the following services in telecommunication and entertainment:
- Cable: Mediacom is one of the market leaders in the cable subscribers market.
- Internet: Subscribers to Mediacom’s service can expect a high-speed internet. It was the fifth largest internet broadband provider in Q4 2020, according to Statista. It also offers features such as Xtream Wi-Fi 360, which is a customizable solution that extends your home’s Wi-Fi network.
- Phone: With Mediacom, you can hear your family, friends, and colleagues clearly and get access to useful calling features.
What Are the Mediacom Deals for New Subscribers?
Here are key Mediacom deals that cable, internet, and phone customers can choose from:
- Triple Play: With this phone, internet, and cable bundle, get local TV, 60 Mbps download speed, and unlimited U.S. calls for $39.99 each month.
- Triple Play: This Triple Play bundle has many features of the $39.99 alternative. Key differences include 100 Mbps download speed, variety TV, higher data caps, and $109.99 monthly cost.
- Double Play: This TV and internet bundle includes 60 Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload speeds at $29.99 per month.
- Access Internet 60: At just $19.99 a month, this internet-only package provides 60 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload speeds.
Internet 1GIG: At $79.99 a month, this stand-alone internet deal provides 1,000 Mbps download and 50 Mbps upload speeds.
Special sign-up rate: New customers can get each deal at a reduced rate for the first 12 month period. After this period, regular rates will be charged.
- Discounts for seniors: Mediacom offers reduced rates for low-income seniors.
What Are the Mediacom Deals for Current Subscribers?
Existing Mediacom customers can enjoy the following deals:
- Access to the packages discussed in the previous section.
- Discounts at specific U.S. brick-and-mortar department stores, e-commerce platforms, and gas stations.
- Reduced rates for low-income cable customers: This customer segment can opt for an internet package at a significantly reduced rate.
Additionally, current customers are likely to enjoy less add-on costs when compared with new subscribers due to prior purchases of products such as Wi-Fi extenders and modems. To learn more, check out the Mediacom deals for existing customers in 2020!
How To Sign Up for a Mediacom Deal
To get your Mediacom deal, use the following steps:
- Shop around for the best deal using resources like this article. Make sure to read the fine print on each package.
- Choose a deal that matches your expectations in relation to functionality and financing.
- Sign up for the Mediacom deal of your choice. Simply fill the website form with your address and contact details or speak to a sales representative by calling the toll-free number.
As discussed, Mediacom offers some excellent deals for both current and new subscribers. Use what you learned to start searching for the package that works for you!