25 Best Inspirational Prayer Quotes and Sayings
Prayer can be your only source of power and strength when you feel like there is no other way. It is a way of communicating to a higher divine for seeking His blessings and great things in life. It is also a way of giving thanks to the One above for His unchanging love and unending grace.
Through prayers, you can cast off all your burdens and pain. There is excellent power in prayers. When you pray with utter faith, your prayers do not go in vain.
Also, as mere human beings, we often fail to lend a hand to other people in need, physically or financially. But you can always be there for them emotionally and spiritually by keeping them in your prayers.
We have put together some of the best inspirational prayer quotes for you to help you on your spiritual journey. You can also share these quotes with your friends and family and inspire them.
25 Inspirational Prayer Quotes
1. “When you can’t put your prayer into words, God hears your heart.”
2. “You prayed for the best. Don’t get distracted when God removes the rest”
3. “True prayer is neither a mere mental exercise nor a vocal performance. It is far deeper than that – it is a spiritual transaction with the Creator of Heaven and Earth.” – Charles Spurgeon
4. “Prayer is the nearest approach to God.” – William Law
5. “Prayer is simply a two-way conversation between you and God.” – Billy Graham
6. “Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?” – Corrie ten Boom
7. “Prayer is not monologue, but dialogue; God’s voice is its most essential part. Listening to God’s voice is the secret of the assurance that He will listen to mine.” – Andrew Murray
8. “Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays.” – Soren Kierkegaard
9. “Time spent in prayer is never wasted.” – Francis Fenelon
10. “A day without prayer is a day without blessing, and a life without prayer is a life without power.” – Edwin Harvey
11. “Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.” – Satchel Paige
12. “I believe in prayer. It’s the best way we have to draw strength from heaven.” – Josephine Baker
13. “When prayers go up, blessings come down.”
14. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce Lee
15. “Prayer is man’s greatest power.” – W. Clement Stone
16. “Prayer is the greatest of all forces, because it honors God and brings him into active aid.” – E.M. Bounds
17. “Stop praying for things and start praying for people.” – Bret Nicholaus
18. “Perfect prayer does not consist in many words, silent remembering and pure intention raises the heart to that supreme Power.” – Amit Ray
19. “The only way to worry about nothing is to pray about everything.” – Unknown
20. “When you are in the dark, listen, and God will give you a very precious message.” – Oswald Chambers
21. “If you only pray when you’re in trouble, you’re in trouble”
22. “It is true that a prayer that comes from the heart can move mountains, it increases your faith, and brings you closer to God.” – Rebecca Small
23. “Prayer does not fit us for the greater work; prayer is the greater work.” – Oswald Chambers
24. “Prayer is the link that connects us with God.” – A.B. Simpson
25. “Prayer changes everything.”