You need courage in every walks of your life. No great things in life can be achieved if you do not dare to step out of your comfort zone.
Every person has fears in secret. However, you should not let your concerns define and limit your boundaries. You should realize that there is nothing to be scared of, and all those fears are just built up in human minds.
Courage comes from within, and there is courage in every person. You just need to find your inner strengths and be courageous enough to overcome every fear. You need to be brave enough to stand for the things you believe in. You can also find inspiration from different sources.
We have compiled the most daring courage quotes to inspire and encourage you in life. By sharing these quotes, you can also help your friends and family who may also be needing that extra boost in life.
25 Courage Quotes
1. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
2. “Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
3. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.” – Steve Jobs
4. “You can choose courage, or you can choose comfort, but you cannot choose both.” – Brené Brown
5. “Without courage, wisdom bears no fruit.” – Baltasar Gracian
6. “It is not the strength of the body that counts, but the strength of the spirit.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
7. “Everyone has talent. What’s rare is the courage to follow it to the dark places where it leads.” – Erica Jong
8. “He who is brave is free.” – Seneca
9. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
10. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” – E.E. Cummings
11. “We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” – Barbara De Angelis
12. “Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.” – Maya Angelou
13. “You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.” – William Faulkner
14. “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” – Nora Ephron
15. “All happiness depends on courage and work.” – Honoré de Balzac
16. “Whatever you do, you need courage. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires some of the same courage that a soldier needs. Peace has its victories, but it takes brave men and women to win them.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali
18. “You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.” – Aristotle
19. “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.” – Mark Twain
20. “Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.” – Bethany Hamilton
21. “If you have the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed.” – David Viscott
22. “It’s easy to stand with the crowd. It takes courage to stand alone.” – Mahatma Gandhi
23. “There will always be fear; do it anyway. Let your courage inspire the world around you.” – Steve Maraboli
24. “Fear is a reaction. Courage is a decision.” – Winston Churchill
25. “Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.” – Tom Krause