Born in the UK, Jay Shetty became a monk at the age of 22, and he did this for a total of three years. He has stated that losing a close friend of his at an early age led him to this decision. Once he returned home, he started sharing his experiences as a monk with numerous companies.
Eventually Arianna Huffington took notice of Shetty and offered him a position hosting a show. He moved to New York city for this job, and then later on began working with a digital agency. He has established his very own agency and brand creating wisdom in hopes that it will go viral.
He has had numerous videos put on the Huffington Post website, and they have accumulated over 100 million views altogether. Jay has done interviews with multiple famous people, including Deepak Chopra and Tim Ferriss.
20 Most Inspiring Jay Shetty Quotes about Success
1. “Never forget the people who take time out of their day to check up on you.” – Jay Shetty
2. “When nobody else celebrates you, learn to celebrate yourself. When nobody else compliments you, then compliment yourself.” – Jay Shetty
3. “We are meant to love people and use things but today we use people and love things.” – Jay Shetty
4. “Best lesson I have learned in life came from the worst feeling I ever felt in life.” – Jay Shetty
5. “Every act is either an act of love or a cry for love” – Jay Shetty
6. “It’s important to figure out who you’re not, in order to figure out who you are.” – Jay Shetty
7. “I don’t hate you but I am done investing my time in you.” – Jay Shetty
8. “Love didn’t hurt you. Someone who doesn’t know to love hurt you. Don’t confuse the two.” – Jay Shetty
9. “Don’t worry about rejections. All you need is one person to say yes.” – Jay Shetty
10. “Success comes from gaining, happiness comes from giving” – Jay Shetty
11. “Don’t be afraid of new beginnings, from new people, new energy, new surroundings, new challenges. Embrace new chances at happiness.” – Jay Shetty
12. “You are still young and you aren’t supposed to have your whole life figured out yet. Don’t stress. Everything will work out.” – Jay Shetty
13. “What you want exists. Don’t settle until you get it.” – Jay Shetty
14. “Choose people who choose you.” – Jay Shetty
15. “If we never learn to be alone we will always feel lonely.” – Jay Shetty
16. “You only need rehearsals when you’re acting. When you’re living, you can just show up.” – Jay Shetty
17. “We must keep the promises that we make to ourselves so that we can keep those that we make to others.” – Jay Shetty
18. “Go the extra mile, it’s never crowded.” – Jay Shetty
19. “Swap ‘Why is this happening to me?’ to ‘What is this trying to teach me?’. It will change everything.” – Jay Shetty
20. “When you learn a little, you feel you know a lot. But when you learn a lot, you realize you know very little.” – Jay Shetty