John Cena is a professional wrestler, bodybuilder, rapper, and actor. His full name is John Felix Anthony Cena Jr. Born in West Newbury, Massachusetts on 23rd of April, 1977, Cena’s net worth is estimated at $55 million with an average per annum salary of $8 million.
Hailed as the Most Improved Wrestler of the Year in 2003, he has won wrestling’s coveted Feud of the Year award once in 2006, and again in 2011, along with Match of the Year in 2007, 2011, 2013, 2014 and 2016. Cena ranks #1 in the Pro Wrestlers Illustrated “Top 500 Singles Wrestlers” chart.
Cena is an active supporter of many different charity organizations. In 2011 he donated 9 million frequent flyer miles to the Make-a-Wish Foundation. In 2013 he was featured into news for donating another 4.5 million flyer miles. ‘DoSomething’ has praised him for his work same way the Susan G Komen Organization did for his contributions towards Breast Cancer Awareness. He is a strong advocate for the Kids Wish Network and the American Cancer Society. Cena’s philanthropic works sets his apart from all other professional wrestlers of his time.
20 Powerful John Cena Quotes To Inspire You To Greatness
1. “Be loyal to those who are loyal to you. And respect everyone, even your enemies and competition.” – John Cena
2. “I don’t think my body’s gonna go to hell if I train for performance. It might change a little and adapt, but I like being strong.” – John Cena
3. “I’m the one person who wears the words ‘hustle, loyalty, respect’ on my T-shirts and merchandise. My audience is children. It’s very flattering to see a kid wear your T-shirt; it’s even more flattering to have a dad come up to you and say, ‘I watch you with my kid. Keep doing what you’re doing. You’re a role model for my son.” – John Cena
4. “Winning the Royal Rumble is as big an accomplishment as anything.” – John Cena
5. “There are moments in life where it gets so hectic that time becomes a blur. Keep calm and never give up.” – John Cena
6. “A man’s character is not judged after he celebrates a victory, but by what he does when his back is against the wall.” – John Cena
7. “If you don’t learn from your mistakes, then they become regrets.” – John Cena
8. “When the day comes when you don’t believe in yourself there’s the door, get the hell out.” – John Cena
9. “To succeed, i have to believe every night, in my heart, that i am the best.” – John Cena
10. “A true champion is not judged by how much he or she is admired, but by how well they can stand at the face of adversity.” – John Cena
11. “You can run I will chase you. You can hide I will find you. We’re gonna fight and I’m gonna hurt you.” – John Cena
12. “Trust me, … I know where my heart is and my heart’s right here. I’m going to keep doing everything because I love to do it, but I will never sacrifice my time between the ropes. That’s no shot to anybody. Everybody’s got different career paths. This is mine.” – John Cena
13. “When you are surrounded by people who are much better than you, you have two choices: You can sh*t the bed, and the performance can go to hell. Or you can step up and rise to the occasion.” – John Cena
14. “I literally wake up and try to tackle every day the best I can and do my best to try to make life as productive and positive as I can.” – John Cena
15. “There’s those who talk about it. And there’s those who be about it.” – John Cena
16. “Whether fighting or spitting, my discipline is unforgiving.” – John Cena
17. “I was always training for appearance rather than performance.” – John Cena
18. “The big moments for me are moments when I can actually contribute.” – John Cena
19. “If you want some, come get some.” – John Cena
20. “Live fast, fight hard, no regrets.” – John Cena