Master Oogway is a character from the movie Kung Fu Panda. He is an elderly tortoise and former master of the Jade Palace. He was responsible for forming the Valley of Peace, and developed the Dragon Warrior Legend. Known for his wisdom and experience, Oogway is highly respected by Shifu, Po, and the Furious Five.
There is no other martial arts master who has surpassed Master Oogway in sheer skill, and he devoted his entire life to preserving the art of kung fu as a force to be used only for good. He has passed on his teachings through numerous generations, helping others to learn kung fu. He was finally able to find the Dragon Warrior before he went into the Spirit Realm.
In Oogway’s early life, he left his home in the Galapagos Islands over a thousand years ago. Since then he has been on numerous journeys that led him to pursuing a life of teaching.
Master Oogway Quotes
1. “There is always something more to learn. Even for a master.” – Master Oogway
2. “You just need to believe. You must believe.” – Master Oogway
3. “There is just news. There is no good or bad.” – Master Oogway
4. “If you only do what you can do, you will never be more than you are now.” – Master Oogway
5. “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift… that’s why they call it the present.” – Master Oogway
6. “When the path you walk always leads back to yourself, you never get anywhere.” – Master Oogway
7. “There are no coincidences in this world.” – Master Oogway
8. “When will you realize, the more you take, the less you have.” – Master Oogway
9. “You are the master of your destiny: No one and nothing can come in between you and your destiny except you. Take destiny by the horns and have fun.” – Master Oogway
10. “Your mind is like this water, my friend. When it gets agitated, it becomes difficult to see. But if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.” – Master Oogway